Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 8

Jon will laugh that I have this on here as one of the things that I love about him because I've told him it drives me nuts sometimes, but I love that he a good problem solver. When you tell Jon that you have any kind of problem he immediately starts thinking of ways to fix it. As his wife, sometimes I just want him to listen and commiserate and I have gotten frustrated with him for this. However, he really is good at thinking about things in a different way than I have and coming up with good solutions. And usually after I have whined and sulked about it for as long as I needed to, it's nice to have ideas for what to do next.
I googled problem solver and this is the awesome picture that came up. So great!

1 comment:

Adam and Julia said...

You guys are so cute! And how can you resist Zak?