Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 21

Hey Jonny,

This is your brother Michael. I thought I'd add a few words to the blog as well.

To start off, I want you to know I appreciate you more than you know. I've been drowning in a sea of estrogen for most of my life, and it's nice to have another voice in the family to take my side. I've enjoyed being your friend--playing and watching sports. It's such a relief to have another male in the family to talk about things of interest, i.e. NOT scrap-booking and crafts. I especially appreciate that you're always willing to lend a helping hand--I won't forget your help in moving me into my apartment.

I LOVE your son. I know he's got a great father. If you ever need someone to mentor him in dribbling left handed, I am your man. Seriously, let's make a pro athlete out of that boy--college athlete at a minimum (I know a school with a pretty good basketball program in North Carolina).

Anyway, that's about it. I love you man. Thanks for being a good friend.


Love,
Your Brother Mike

No comments: