Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 14

Jon is super sensitive to what I need. He can sense when I'm about to lose it and he is so willing to serve me so I can calm down or have a minute by myself. He will distract Zac and let me go in the other room and just shut the door and read or take a nap. In fact, sometimes I am ordered to go do these things. I don't think I let him know how much I really appreciate this. I'm sure just like everyone else responsibilities are never done- I could always have a cleaner house, work on the dishes or the laundry, I always have papers to correct and things to get ready for school, and work to do for church. For Jon to let me or even push me into a room by myself for a few minutes every once in a while is absolutley luscious and I so appreciate him recognizing when I need a few minutes to myself.
This is a book I'm reading right now. Very good!

No comments: