Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 24

I love thatthe most important thing in Jon's life is his family. Not just Zac and I, but his mom and dad and brother and sisters, as well as my family. He id definitely and oldest child. He is always looking out for his siblings. He finds ways to do things for them, and he is always trying to be a good example. Something else that I have loved since I first met Jon is his amazing relationship with his mom. He has always been able to talk to her about anything.
Isn't this the greatest ever picture!
I love that he loves me family and really works to have a relationship with each one of them. As you have seen from what each of my siblings have said- they love having him as part of our family. I know that it hasn't always been easy to fit in, but he has always worked hardto make sure they all know that he appreciates them and all they do for us. We have amazing families. The time they have spent helping to take care of Zac is immeasurable. I am grateful to them everyday, and I am grateful to have a husband that sets his family above other things.

No comments: