Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 10

Jon always makes my birthdays special. I have decided that birthdays are a curious thing. I think everyone has certain expectations of what their birthday is going to be like. Even you are a person who pretends to hate having birthdays and you tell everyone not to bother getting you anything, I think deep down everyone hopes that someone will do something special for them. Birthdays are a big deal in our family. Even without having a lot of money, Jon always makes it really special. He makes sure to invite everyone to a party. He makes good food. He also has fun coming up with new ideas for cakes every year. They are always an adventure. I really appreciate that he goes out of his way to make me feel special. He knows what is important to me and is always coming up with fun ideas to make me happy.

1 comment:

laura j. said...

Kim, it has been fun reading through your "days." What a cute gift idea! I miss you and hope your holidays are merry and bright:)