Monday, July 21, 2008

Wild Thing

After going to the midnight show of The Dark Knight, we got back and Zac decided he was ready to play. He was up for another hour and then woke up at 6:30. So, after about 3 hours of sleep, we decided to go to the zoo. It actually was very fun. We met my friend Emily and her kids for Zac's first time seeing the animals.Zac did great in the stroller even though it was a hot day. He loves watching people and being outside. I'm not sure if he was really impressed by the animals or not.

It's been a few years since I've been to the zoo. They have made some good changes. The elephants have a nice new area.

We had to prove that Zac was really there. It looks like I have been shocked and that my hair is standing on end- I think it's just the tree. Thanks for a fun day Em!

1 comment:

Swenson Family said...

Hey- Let me know if you want to go to the zoo again sometime. We have a membership plus pass so we can get you in free, plus we live literally 3 minutes from the zoo. So... any time you want to go... I'd love to see you.