Sunday, June 1, 2008

OK, I just spent about 2 hours looking for a cute new background for my blog. I got on the computer to work on report cards that need to be done for tomorrow, and now more than likely will not. After all the research I could have either payed a lot of money for a really cute one, or go back to my old one and as you see, I have gone back to the old one. (I couldn't justify to Jon spending money on something that I have not updated in so long). However, school is out in 2 1/2 days. Yippeeeee! Then you will get more pictures. Perhaps I should now go work on report cards. I'm sure no one would mind if they just all got A's and I was done with it. Sounds good to me :)

1 comment:

Greco Family said...

Yeah for school being out! How do you get different backgrounds? That one is so cute!