Sunday, June 8, 2008

4 Months Old

My little boy is getting so big so fast. It is so fun to see him learn new things , and yet sometimes it makes me sad how ast it is going. Before he was born I had decided that I wanted to decorate his room with teddy bears and I found this bear . It was expensive so I had decided not to get it, but then my parents and sisters surprised me and got it for me for Christmas. I love it. It is very fun in his room. I had decided when I first saw it that it would be fun to take his picture with it as he grows to show in comparison how big he's getting. This has been really fun.
1 week old

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old


It is fun to see how much he has developed through the pictures and I am excited to see them all together as he gets older. Here's just a cute one of his big smile. When Zac decides to smile he goes all the way. It fills up his whole face.


Another thing he loves is looking in the mirror at himself (don't mind the excellent photography, dirty mirror, or spitty shirt). He just lauphs and laughs when he sees himself. I think he recognizes what a handsome devil he's looking at.


Zac has just started to try cereal. We don't get too much down the hatch yet, but we'll keep at it. I love this little boy!!

4 comments:

Greco Family said...

Ok first off those pics are adorable. I love the teddy bear. He is so cute!

We are going to be in town June 18-25th. If you can you should come to the reception or maybe we could come over one night or you can come to my parents. I would love to see you guys. I'll email you my cell number if you want to get together at all.

Yeah can you believe it was 5 years ago!? Crazy how time flies.

Chelsea said...

do you know that i have never held this child? how is that possible? lol.

he needs a squish from auntie chelsea. you can see it in his eyes. ;)

love you.

Kristen said...

I love the comparison pictures--Zac is getting too old, too fast! He is my favorite little boy in the whole world.

Trevor and Alissa said...

Such cute pictures! I love the teddy bear and the idea to take his monthly photo with it. He is going to love playing with it some day. Hope you guys are doing well.