Monday, October 18, 2010

Colors

Last summer I had visions of posting every week and keeping up- for myself- on all our activities. This obviously didn't happen. I'm going to start where I'm at and fit in the summer as I go (good plan right?). Well I guess this is from a couple of weeks ago. For Jon's birthday his parents gave us tickets to go to the Colors concert at the Sandy Amphitheater. Colors is a group my roommates and I were obsessed with in college. We went to every possible concert, had all their songs memorized, and had their pictures plastered all over our walls. Listening to their music still brings back so many fun memories of Utah State and some of my best friends in the world. Also great memories of Jon and I during the dating years. The last few years Colors has been having a concert just once a year. It was fun to sing along and reminisce.
Em, Lar, Candice- I missed you!


(Em, do you remember singing this as we were walking home from the mall with Erika? Good times)

They have a new CD out that I have been thoroughly enjoying. You should check it out!


Good music, good company, good memories, lovely fall night, soaking wet butt from sitting on the wet grass, seriously good times!

3 comments:

Charlotte and Matt said...

So funny to listen to that again. I don't think I really listened to Colors after my freshman year so hearing it again made me reflect on a very immature, weird version of myself. Don't get me wrong... I don't think I'm mature NOW but maybe a little more mature. Sounds like a fun night. I'm missing Utah fall! Enjoy it for the both of us.

Emily said...

I can't believe I missed the concert! Next year......so when do you guys want to come have s'mores? It's been way too long

laura j. said...

I can't believe I didn't know about this concert! I would have been there in a heartbeat. I am so jealous. Next year you will have to keep me informed:)