Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crazy Michelle

Since it is mostly Michelle's friends that are looking and commenting on my blog, I thought it would be appropriate to dedicate a post to her. Thanks, Shell, for getting people to look at my cute baby. For those that don't know, Michelle is working on her Masters degree and things are getting really stressful. With only two more weeks, Zac and I went to visit the other night to giver her a break and help reduce the stress. I think the stress finally snapped her and we got quite a show. I really wish I would have had my video camera becuase she decided to do an interpritive dance to represent the months since she started her masters program. I was laughing till I cried. For those of you who know her, you should demand a show for yourselves! In the insanity of it all, she also started doing cheerleeding moves and decided to try to do a herky. She was holding Zac and these pictures are the result. I didn't edit out the red eye becuase I think it more acurately depicts how she was feeling at the time. Good luck with your last few weeks, Shell. It's almost over, and then we can play more often.


Get ready...

Go...

Yikes, I think I should be worried that she has my son.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

OH MY GOSH!! I laughed until I cried. That is so Michelle! Thanks for posting it.

Michelle said...

I am frankly MORTIFIED! These kinds of interpretive dances only happen when I am about to lose my mind...and they only happen once! (I WON'T BE DOING A REPEAT PERFORMANCE!) I didn't even know what a herkey was until I did one...

Thank goodness I am almost finished with this insanity AND thank goodness for Zac!

... said...

wow....shell...so proud of your artistic capabilities. it must run in the family...:)

Chelsea said...

muahahahahahah. our family is so darn crazy. and michelle is quite the dancer, holy crapola. that is some flexibility.